Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to Braxton



Braxton loved his invites. I had to give him one so he could carry around the pic of his "dump"

What a good brother helping Braxton fix his trailor.



Good thing the party was over when he dug in. The tractor must have been stuck at this point.


















Braxton's birthday was Friday the 13th this year, spooky hu? So we had him a party on Sat. and he had so much fun. The wind was blowing while we were trying to get this pic so no one is looking at me but they are cute just the same. We had a dumptruck theme because Braxton is obsessed with "dumps" and trucks, and cars, and tractors, and anything else with an engine. Yes, he's all boy.












Braxton caught Ryan putting together his tractor so we didn't even have to wrap it! He loves it and will not get off it without throwing a huge fit. He sat on it while opening presents and taking the pic. Thank goodness the battery finally died two days later. This thing is like the energizer bunny.













Katelyn is the biggest helper. She stayed up from her nap to help me get everything finished. Then Em came over and helped us decorate and not a moment too soon I thought I would pass out from blowing up balloons.




















This is my dumptruck cake that I made. I was quite proud of myself. Considering I've only made two decorated cakes in my life. I can't believe I forgot to get a pic of it on the table with all the decorations.








2 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

WOW!! Love the cake. You did a great job. The party looks like a lot of fun.

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

Ok what the heck girl!! How do you make these cakes your amazing!!! I'm serious I want to know : )

Followers