Friday, March 6, 2009

The Best Toy Ever











If you don't have these you are really missing out! It's called a box. And you can do anything with it. It can be a hide-out (notice the little faces peeping out), it can turn any child into a robot, and it's also a great toy to start a wrestling match! LOL! We got this AMAZING toy when the kids needed new boosters. And now they have had fun for hours. Hey this could mean that Christmas might be really cheap this year!

5 comments:

Tif said...

Ha Ha that is soo cute. Going to have to try that. Tif

The McClellan Clan said...

oh my heck, that is so cuteq

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Very cute!!!!
I love the header picture of the boys. Braxton is getting so big.

Kael and Katy said...

thats so true!! I didn't know your house was for sale, do you have a sign out front? that's sad, are you staying in the ward at least?

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

I'm so glad u decided to go public with your blog again! I was so sad when I couldn't view it! You're family is so cute and they're growing so fast! BTW the toy trick looks like a good idea, I'll keep that in mind!

Followers