Thursday, March 5, 2009

Following Suit

Okay so I was talking to Tiff and she changed her blog from private back to public because she hated it so she has inspired me to give it another try. I am going public again and we'll see how it goes. It is so frustrating when you see someones blog link that you know and go to click on it and it says I am sorry you are not invited. Talk about being rejected. (On that same note would my family who has gone private please send me an invite?) Blogspot saves the readers list so if I change my mind again I will still have all those who had already been invited. Happy Blogging.

2 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Yes, you can make books of your blog.
I haven't done it yet, but have friends that do it every year. The web site is www.blurb.com
I'm not sure how it is done, you will just have to play around. I made one from shutterfly.com
It was mostly pictures. I'll show it to you.
Anyway, good luck, and let me know how it turns out.

Anonymous said...

YAY i didn't know you guys had a blog either! We will have to keep in touch!

Followers