Monday, February 23, 2009

Selling My House

Okay so we are having the itch to build again. I know right now is not the best time to sell and there are probably 20 houses for sale in my ward but, what the heck, why not join the fun? So if you know anyone who wants to buy a house send them my way! Oh and I probably won't be saying hi on any of my family's blogs because none of them invited me when they all went private.

4 comments:

James and Jade Bethers said...

Wow...I can't believe your selling already! Good luck with that! Right after you finished it...Ryan wanted James and I to come and check it out....I think James made that journey alone. I am happy to hear you are all doing well though.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

WHAT!!!!!!
You didn't say anything about it at the meeting.
Good Luck!!

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

OMG! Your selling your house? Where do you want to build?

The Jenkins Family said...

Okay, whats the scoop? Nobody tells me anything!! Did that really say you are thinking of selling your house? Grandma Angie

Followers