Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tag, I'm it!

Okay everyone I am finally going to create my list, here goes nothing!

8 favorite TV shows: How can I ever decide?
1-My number one all time favorite show is Army Wives!
2-But I also love Psych
3-Rita Rocks is great
4-The Secret Life of the American Teenager
5-CSI
6-Everybody Loves Raymond
7-Friday Night Lights
8-I'm a little embarrased to admit it but occasionally I watch Gray's Anatomy.
I'd like to thank my DVR for providing me this viewing pleasure, without which all I would get to watch is Between the Lions and when Katelyn is being sneaky I hear spongebob upstairs. (I really dislike spongebob. I would say hate but thats a bad word at our house.



8 Favorite movies:

Seriously I don't know if I can think of 8.
1-My all time favorite is Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
2-followed closely by Annie
3-Oh I loved Mama Mia!!!
How lame am I that I can't think of any more without looking.

8 Things I did yesterday:

1-Paperwork
2-one load of laundry, considering I have about ten this is pretty sad
3-Went to lunch at Flaming Gorge Lodge
4-Took a hike to find our campground for our family reunion this summer

5-Had a snowball fight with Kelly, Katelyn, Brennen and Braxton, I didn't win

6-Created a blog to keep everyone informed about our family reunion

7-Rode off the mountain in fog, blizzards, and to top it off, frozen roads

8-Tucked my beautiful children in bed for a night of blissful sleep

8 Things I look forward to:

1-having my husband home from work for a few days

2-going on another family vacation
3-hearing about Katelyn's great day at school

4-playing with my kids

5-going to visit Casey and Emily and Baby Myka

6-Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!

7-Warmth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8-Easter, it's my favorite holiday ever

8 favorite restaurants:

1-Christophers steak house (best food ever)

2-Olive Garden

3-Wingers, I know you are all gagging at that one but I am addicted to their wings

4-Red Lobster

5-Applebee's
6-The roof restaurant at the Joseph Smith building, the food wasn't amazing but it's just so fun
7-anywhere that delivers

8-Wendys will always be one of my favorites, did you know during our wedding reception we were soooo hungry so we sent someone to Wendy's, I wish I could find those pictures

3 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

LOVE--- ARMY WIVES!! We should watch it together!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that show!!! I love your tag! love it love it love it. To much of the word love in this comment I think!

Megen said...

I watch Army Wives but was too embarassed to admit it until now. So much drama. It must have a new season staring because it's showing up on the DVR again. I can't watch Secret Life since we banned it from Mallory and Kylie--don't need to teach about teenage pregnancy to 10 year olds do we?

ThE DoWden FaMilY said...

I think i have a pictures of u eating wendys i will have to look

Followers