Sunday, January 18, 2009

Crazy Blog

Okay I have really been trying to update my blog but it is acting crazy! I cannot scroll up and down using the scroll bar I have to use the arrow keys. Then every time I think it is going to work the page starts going either to the very top or the very bottom and if I scroll up it immediately scrolls to the very bottom. so I cannot select anything or view anything except the top or bottom, any hints?

4 comments:

Joe and Ellen said...

I know! I can't get it to download my pictures. I think we just have to wait out ole blogger till they fix the site a little!

Joe and Ellen said...

oh... and I'm waiting to see your crazy 8's!

Joe and Ellen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The McClellan Clan said...

hey Jade wants to be added to your blog. Her email is tackgoddess@hotmail.com

Thanks my dear!

Followers