Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Six stockings, is it a sign?


No it is not. I never thought anyone would even notice that but everyone has been asking me about our six stockings. I am not pregnant. Which was my Dad's first question. You are all going to think I am weird but when I was hanging my stockings it was driving me nuts that there was one empty peg on one side and two empty pegs on the other. So we decided to hang a stocking for our dog scoot. He is quite spoiled and he will be so happy when Santa leaves him some yummy treats. When we came home from Disney Land his bowl of food was full and he did not eat for two days after. Finally Ryan dumped out his food to make sure nothing was wrong with it and when Ryan fed him he ate it. He just did not like someone else feeding him. My dad said it got to the point that he would not come out of his doghouse. All is well now and our dog is happy to have us home. Anyway that was a long story to tell about six stockings.

5 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Thanks for clearing that up for us;) Poor dog, he missed his family so much. I hope Santa leaves him something yummy:)

Jennifer Johnson said...

Hannah, the stocking story is very funny. The children are beautiful! But where are the disney land pics?

Joe and Ellen said...

HannaH I'm really going to laugh when you find out there really is a 6! Just since you had to explain all of that! HE HE HE!!

The Hansen Clan said...

HannaH I tagged you so go to my blog to check out the details :)

Megen said...

I didn't even know you had a dog!

Followers