We took some snapshots before church this morning. We were actually ready on time, amazing I know. Later we went to church and Brennen got a fever so here we are watching Aladdin and I am catching up on everyones blogs. I hope everyone is having a great holiday season!
CALIFORNIA
14 years ago

3 comments:
We have a question for you!! Why in the world are there 6 stockings hanging by the fireplace.. Is that supposed to be a hint for anything???????
I was wondering the same thing about the stockings;);) I hope Brennen is feeling better. I bet they are loving the snow:)
What an adorable picture of your kids! They are so cute! So when are you going to post about Disney Land? Was it awesome? That's funny that everyone thought you may be prego by the six stocking. When I saw the picture I automatically thought I bet it bugged her to be uneven LOL! We're so alike! That's cute though to have it for your dog. Robert and I did that when we had a dog too!
Post a Comment