Okay, so I know it has been forever since I have updated this blog so I am doing it now, kind-of. My camera with all my pics is outside in the car and it's freezing so I will have to wait until tomorrow. (which knowing me may be next month) Anyhow, this is Katelyn learning to ride her bike. She's been begging me for months to take off her training wheels. She picked up her bike and learned to ride it all by herself. This was after I had run up and down and up and down the rode helping her balance, after I felt like my lungs were going to burn right out of my chest, after I didn't know wether I would ever be able stand up straight again. (anyone who has leaned over balancing the short little bike knows what I am talking about) Now she is riding her bike like a pro. It is amazing how the minute it clicks riding becomes second nature. It was so much fun helping, okay watching, her learn such an exciting new skill.
CALIFORNIA
14 years ago

1 comment:
Ahhh so cute!! What are some weird things happening with your blog that you needed to go private. Should I be concerned about mine?
Post a Comment