Thursday, October 2, 2008






















We took so many pictures at Katelyn's Princess Gala that it is hard to decide what to post. The princesses and knights had so much fun. We started out by filling the trampoline enclosure with royal balloons and everyone danced and jumped while waiting for friends to arrive. Then they all decorated princess hats and the boys made knight helmets. The kids were all dressed up and very in the mood to party. After dressing up we turned on the music and they danced in the ballroom. The knights then went to battle the dragon (pinata) and the girls kissed the frog prince. The cake was the first one I really decorated and I had a lot of fun with it. In fact I was really sad to cut it so I also made cupcakes. Weird, I know. My dad may be furious about his picture but hey, what do ya do? Katelyn is such a great girl, she was being a very good host making sure everyone was having fun. I can't believe she is already five, time has flown by. We love you Katelyn!

3 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

HannaH,
I am so excited you have a blog. It turned out really cute. Katelyn's party looks so fun. The cake looks fantastic. I love the picture of your dad. What a crack up. The header picture is very cute of the boys. I love Braxton's big blue eyes.
Happy Blogging!!!!

Joe and Ellen said...

HannaH... Holy cow!! Those kids are so lucky to have such and awesome mom that would do all of that for them! I just love your blog!!

The McClellan Clan said...

what a party indeed!! I can't believe it!! That is amazing and I bet she was in HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!! You guys are awesome!

Followers